Registration will open on the 1st of February. The deadline for submission is May 31, 2017. Out of all the submissions, 16 photographers will be selected.
- this workshop is designed for advanced or semi-advanced photographers who possess a high level of technical and visual skills
- participants should be at a stage in their career where they are still open to learning new things
- participants should understand spoken and written English
- there are no limitations regarding age or nationality for the masterclass
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the AnzenbergerMasterclass, please send one PDF file to email@example.com including:
- your name, address, phone number
- a short artist bio
- a concept for a long-term photo project (max. 2 pages with, if available, 5-10 images)
- a portfolio or link to your website
The application is free of charge. The fee for successful applicants will be 3.950 €, including supervision by the master photographers during the masterclass and 10 weekends of workshops and lectures. Payment instructions will be given to you upon acceptance to the workshop.
Successful applicants must make themselves available for all workshops – there are no refunds for days missed!
Travel & Accommodation
Participants are expected to make their own arrangements regarding travel and accommodation. Please ensure that you have the relevant visas and travel documents that are necessary to attend the events.